July Extended Warranty
July Extended Warranty offered through Clyde
Every July comes with a 1-year limited warranty for free, so you're covered. If you're looking to cover your A/C for a longer period of time, we offer the option of purchasing an extended warranty (3 years total) that will protect your A/C for even longer. Learn more about our extended warranty program below.
Interested in purchasing? You'll see the option at checkout our reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to add the extended warranty to your order.
Who is Clyde?
Clyde is a product protection technology company that enables merchants to offer top-tier coverage to their customers. July works closely with Clyde to manage our protection plan program.
The Clyde plan will mirror your July warranty coverage after it expires, so you are protected for the duration of the plan you select.
For example, your product will be covered if:
1. It stops functioning during normal use after the July warranty period expires
2. If power surge causes your product to fail
3. Damage as a result of normal wear and tear
Your Clyde Protection Plan does not cover:
1. Damage of products during shipment or improper installation
2. Cosmetic damage, like scratches, that doesn’t impact the product’s functionality
3. Loss or theft
How do I view the terms and conditions of the Clyde Plan before I buy it?
Coverage details are available by clicking the "Learn More" link in Clyde’s widget. You can view the terms and conditions of the contract by clicking "See details."
Do I qualify for Clyde Protection Plan options?
The Clyde Protection Plan is available to you if all of the following are true:
● You are a customer in the United States of America (excluding territories)
● You purchased directly from July on our website, www.july.ac.
● You purchased an eligible product
● Your product will be used in a non-commercial setting
How do I purchase a Clyde Protection Plan?
There are two ways to add a Clyde Protection Plan to your product:
1. On the July website, you can choose the Clyde protection plan option at checkout
2. Directly from Clyde’s customer portal, HiClyde.com
You have 30 days from the date of purchase or the delivery to purchase a protection plan. It will be necessary to create a Clyde account prior to completing the plan purchase through this method. You must use the same email address that was used when purchasing your product.
When am I ineligible to purchase a protection plan?
1. You cannot purchase a protection plan after an accident occurs.
2. You cannot purchase a protection plan after 30 days from the product’s delivery date
How can I file a claim?
To file a claim, visit hiclyde.com and either submit your Contract ID (found in your confirmation email), log in, or create an account with the same email address that was used when purchasing your July product. You’ll typically receive an update on your claim within 48-72 hours and can check in on the status of your claim in your Clyde account at any time.
Can I file multiple claims?
Yes, you can file multiple claims using your Clyde Protection Plan during the course of the contract’s term. You are covered for multiple repairs up to the value of the original product purchase price.
If your claim is approved for a replacement product, then your contract is void. You will have the option to purchase a new protection plan for your replacement on hiclyde.com.
Is there a deductible?
There are no deductibles.
Is the Clyde Protection Plan transferable?
Yes, this plan may be transferred to any person in the United States. To initiate the transfer of a plan, contact Clyde at email@example.com.
Does this Plan provide coverage for theft or lost items?
No, this Plan does not cover for loss or theft.
Can the Clyde Protection Plan be canceled?
Yes, plans may be canceled. A full refund is available if the cancellation is made within 30 days of purchase. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.