1-Year Limited Warranty
Last Updated: April 30, 2020
Your July will automatically be registered for the Cool Guarantee - no registration or claim forms required. In order to make a claim, please contact July Support at email@example.com and we will be happy to get you sorted out.
And remember – you’re also covered by our Trial Period (up to 30 days from purchase). If you’re in the Trial Period, you can return your July for a full-refund, no questions asked.
What the Cool Guarantee covers:
The July limited warranty applies for one year from the date of original purchase from July and to the following July products:
- Small July (6,000 BTU) Window Air Conditioner
- Medium July (8,000 BTU) Window Air Conditioner
During this time period, July, in its sole discretion, will replace any part of the air conditioner which fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship, or, in case where repair is not possible, a replacement unit of the same model type.
Exclusions to the Cool Guarantee:
The Cool Guarantee is subject to the following exclusions:
- Products that have been transferred from original purchaser to any other party.
- Products that are no longer within the United States.
- Products purchased from any party other than July directly.
- Products purchased “as-is” from July.
- Products that have been serviced, altered, or otherwise modified by any party not authorized by July.
- Damage or failure caused by misuse and abuse, including but not limited to use that is not in accordance with the provided instructions, installation that is not in accordance with the provided instructions (unless this installation was conducted by a July provider), damage or failure caused by inadequate power supply, damage caused by incorrect voltage or current, and any damage sustained to the product after delivery.
- Cosmetic damage, including scratches, dents, chips, or other damage to the finish of the product, unless such damage results from defects in materials or workmanship.
- Delivery and installation services or any defects arising from the provision of these services. However, delivery and/or installation defects may be covered by other July policies.
- Any damages to the finish of the appliance or home incurred during installation, including but not limited to window sills, walls, and cabinets, power outlets, household fuses, and any expenses or modifications required to un-install the unit from the home, including but not limited to removal of trim, plexiglass, or shelves.
- This warranty does not apply to products which are installed in an inaccessible location to July technicians. Customer must provide access to the unit for this warranty to be in effect.
- Damage or failure caused by accidents, fires, floods, lightning, wind, vermin, or acts of God.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES:
CUSTOMER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. CLAIMS BASED ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW, BUT NOT LESS THAN ONE YEAR. JULY’S LIABILITY SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT NOR SHALL JULY BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL,INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY.
SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.